We serve client’s interests nationally though our review and analysis of various matters including but not limited to:
- review and analysis of financial impacts of By-laws
- cost allocation analysis, including review of strata management statements and building
- management statements
- agreed-upon procedures audits, including substantiation and/or analysis of revenues and expenditures
- budget preparation, assistance and review
- reconciliations and other financial analysis
- specialist taxation advice: transaction analysis, income tax, capital gains tax, GST, FBT and stamp duty
- all other tax related dealings with land and buildings.
- review of strata management accounting systems, internal controls and strategic process improvement
- comprehensive business review engagements by our experts to help your business 'Go Somewhere'
What Kelly+Partners Delivers?
- staff trained specifically for the strata industry.
- Pro-active partnership with clients - Ability to solve problems and meet client outcomes
- Continuity of staff on assignment - The benefit of expertise gained in prior assignments combined with the knowledge of industry best-practice
- On-time delivery - A tailored approach and commitment to a timetable that completes each assignment on time and within budget
- Value-added service - Service that provides feedback and constructive business building input throughout an assignment and formally at conclusion.