Kelly+Partners Lifestyle Management Services is a complete lifestyle support service available exclusively for Kelly+Partners clients.
Control Your Life You’re a business owner, life is busy and sometimes there may not seem enough hours in the day to do everything you need to.
Consider Lifestyle Management Services as your personal assistant and an extra pair of hands to free up your time, by doing all the things you don’t have time for!
The Kelly+Partners Lifestyle Management Services Service is great for travellers. With it, you can plan out your entire trip, as well as book all your flights and accommodation.
Our Services include:
- Corporate and Personal
- Event Planning
- Flight information
- Sourcing, purchasing, and delivery of tickets for theatre shows, concerts, and sporting events
- Providing details of events and shows in cities worldwide
- Fine dining, restaurant referrals and reservations
- Hotel information, referrals and reservations;
- Car rental, limousine and car service information, referrals and reservations
- Country and major cities information
- Festivals, museums and music entertainment information
- Time, house and holiday information;
- Health club information, referrals, reservations;
- Golf tee time information and reservations
- Gift sourcing, arrangements and baskets
- Floral arrangements
- Sourcing, purchasing and delivery of goods;
- Pre-trip information and assistance
- Business service assistance
- Send it home service
- Courier service
- Regular payment of bills
- Personal and corporate eventplanning
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance with second home
- And things we haven’t even thought of yet…..
Your Lifestyle Management Services will always strive to secure the best bookings available, according to your specific requests and price range.
To access the Kelly+Partners Lifestyle Management Services, please call 1300 107 766.
While the service is shared at a fixed cost for tasks and agreed up front, you’ll still have to pay for the goods/services purchased through the concierge, as well as:
- any deposits paid
- costs of cancellation
- delivery/shipping costs
- custom duties and import taxes.
Before your concierge finalises your plans, they’ll provide you with a detailed breakdown of all costs involved in your purchases.