Kelly+Partners Lifestyle Management Services is a complete lifestyle support service available exclusively for Kelly+Partners clients.
Control Your Life, You’re a business owner, life is busy and sometimes there may not seem enough hours in the day to do everything you need to.
Consider Lifestyle Management Services as your personal assistant and an extra pair of hands to free up your time, by doing all the things you don’t have time for!
Let us help!
Kelly+Partners Lifestyle Management Services is especially great for travellers. Allow us to plan your entire trip, as well as book all your flights and accommodation, so you can board that plane, boat or car relaxed and ready to go.
Our Services include:
- Corporate and personal event planning
- Flight information
- Summarising and optimising Frequent Flyer Memberships
- Sourcing, purchasing, and delivery of tickets for theatre shows, concerts, and sporting events
- Providing details of events and shows in cities worldwide
- Fine dining, restaurant referrals and reservations
- Hotel information, referrals and reservations;
- Car rental, limousine and car service information, referrals and reservations
- Country and major cities information:
- Festivals, museums and music entertainment information
- House and holiday information;
- Health club information, referrals, reservations;
- Golf tee time information and reservations
- Gift sourcing, arrangements and baskets
- Floral arrangements
- Sourcing, purchasing and delivery of goods;
- Pre-trip information and assistance
- Business service assistance
- ‘Send it home’ service
- Courier service
- Regular payment of bills
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance with second home
- And this is just the beginning.
Your Lifestyle Management Services will always strive to secure the best bookings available, according to your specific requests and price range.
To access the Kelly+Partners Lifestyle Management Services, please call 1300 107 766.
Lifestyles Management Services are charged on an hourly basis or flexible packages can be designed to suit your requirements to allow you on call support.
While the service is shared at a fixed cost for tasks and agreed up front, payment is required for the goods/services purchased through the Lifestyle Management Services, as well as:
- any deposits paid
- costs of cancellation
- delivery/shipping costs/import taxes and duties
- custom duties and import taxes.
Before your concierge finalises your plans, they’ll provide you with a detailed breakdown of all costs involved in your purchases.
Terms and Conditions
Please download the Lifestyles Management Services brochure below to see the full terms and conditions.