Kelly+Partners Corporate Advisory provides a wide range of services including:
|• Strategic Planning and Business Development |
• Corporate Re-organisation & Restructuring
• Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestments
• Market & Industry Research
• Leveraged / Management Buy-Outs
• Debt Advice
• Equity Advice
• Scenario Analysis
|• Accounting & Tax Advice|
• Business Valuations
• Transaction Structuring
• Transaction Coordination
• Transaction Documentation
• Risk Analysis
• Investor Management
The Kelly+Partners Corporate Advisory approach entails:
1. Long-term Relationships
We build a detailed understanding of our clients’ businesses and objectives and believe relationships go beyond a single transaction.
2. Independent Advice
Our advice is truly independent and free from the inherent conflicts of interest of larger integrated groups.
3. Wide Experience & Track Record
Clients benefit from the commitment to all mandates of senior executives with broad ranging experience.
4. Proven Proprietary Systems & Processes
We have a pragmatic and commercial approach underpinned by comprehensive and rigorous analysis. We are widely regarded for our technical skills.
5. Strong Values & Integrity
We are committed to the highest professional and ethical standards. Confidentiality is the cornerstone of our client relationships.
Kelly+Partners Corporate Advisory uses a proven system & process which was developed internally for our own business & our clients.
Our process includes:
- A detailed strategic review in order to set a clear mission, vision, and growth strategy for your company.
- In–depth assessment of the people, operational, financial, legal, tax, and capital structure of the company.
- Determine the optimal pathway to achieve the strategic goals for the company, its management and its shareholders.
What problem does it solve?
What does it achieve?
Having an effective corporate strategy is a critical element for growing your business. This process will then drive the optimal capital structure to achieve your corporate goals.
Kelly+Partners Corporate Advisory will undertake a detailed assessment of the structure of your company including:
- Ownership Structure
- Management & People Structure
- Operational Structure
- Financial Structure
- Tax Structure
- Legal Structure
- Capital Structure
Kelly+Partners (Corporate Advisory) Pty Ltd
|ABN: 11 621 329 771|
|Corporate Authorised Representative of Kelly Partners Capital Pty Ltd|