Every business needs a detailed strategic plan to grow and be successful. To facilitate this, Kelly+Partners Corporate Advisory creates long-term and value-adding relationships with its SME client base.
Kelly+Partners Corporate Advisory provides a wide range of services including:
|• Equity Raisings – IPOs, Primary and Secondary|
• Debt Raisings and Refinancing
• Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestments
• Strategic Planning and Business Development
• Corporate Restructuring
• Leveraged and Management Buy-Outs
• Transaction Structuring and Execution
|• Investor Targeting and Marketing|
• Market and Industry Research
• Succession Planning and Solutions
• Business Valuations
• Scenario Analysis
• Accounting and Tax Advice
• Risk Analysis
The Kelly+Partners Corporate Advisory approach entails:
1. Long-term Relationships
We build a detailed understanding of our clients’ businesses and objectives and believe relationships go beyond a single transaction.
2. Independent Advice
Our advice is truly independent and free from the inherent conflicts of interest of larger integrated groups.
3. Wide Experience and Track Record
Clients benefit from the commitment to all mandates of senior executives with broad-ranging experience.
4. Proven Proprietary Systems and Processes
We have a pragmatic and commercial approach underpinned by comprehensive and rigorous analysis. We are widely regarded for our technical skills.
5. Strong Values and Integrity
We are committed to the highest professional and ethical standards. Confidentiality is the cornerstone of our client relationships.
Kelly+Partners Corporate Advisory uses a proven system and process which was developed internally for our own business and our clients.
Our process includes:
- A detailed strategic review in order to set a clear mission, vision, and growth strategy for your company.
- In-depth assessment of the people, operational, financial, legal, tax, and capital structure of the company.
- Determine the optimal pathway to achieve the strategic goals for the company, its management and its shareholders.
What problem does it solve?
What does it achieve?
Having an effective corporate strategy is a critical element for growing your business. This process will then drive the optimal capital structure to achieve your corporate goals.
Kelly+Partners Corporate Advisory will undertake a detailed assessment of the structure of your company including:
- Ownership Structure
- Management and People Structure
- Operational Structure
- Financial Structure
- Tax Structure
- Legal Structure
- Capital Structure.
Kelly+Partners (Corporate Advisory) Pty Ltd
|ABN: 11 621 329 771|
|Corporate Authorised Representative of Kelly Partners Capital Pty Ltd|