Financial Statement Audit
Kelly+Partners provide financial statement audits which includes an examination of an entities financial reports and attests to the fairness of the presentation of those financial reports. The types of entities we assist include but are not limited to the following:
- Private Companies
- Companies limited by Guarantee
- Incorporated Associations
- Not-for-profit and Charities regulated by the Australian Charities and Not-for-profit Act
- Public and Private Ancillary Funds.
Kelly+Partners Audit Services can assist your business achieved operational effectiveness, reliability of financial reporting and compliance with internal policies by reviewing and reporting on your internal controls. This value add service can provide business owners with comfort that the information they are making economic decision on are the most reliable they can be.
Agreed Upon Procedures
If you are concerned about a specific financial area of your business and want a focused review of a key part of your business, we can design a program tailored to meet your needs.
As business owners there are often specific reporting requirements under law or professional regulations which require an independent review. While providing a statutory opinion we can also provide recommendations which mitigates the business owners risk or improve reporting function. Some the other services we can provide are but not limited to:
- Legal profession trust account reviews
- Real estate trust account reviews
- Accountant trust account review
- Funding acquittal for Not-for-profit entities.